Availability at S and A Engineering Services
Workshop Supervisor - posted December 2018
S and A Engineering Services has a great opportunity for an individual to join our Management team at our Bolton based workshop. Here at S and A Engineering, we specialise in the repair, service and sales of Roots type blowers. We are looking to expand our team and hire an experienced, driven and well organised Supervisor to oversee the Workshop functions on a day to day basis.
- Experience within the blower/pump industry, or have a background knowledge of Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in dismantling, inspecting, rebuilding and fault finding with blowers or similar
- Hold a current FLT Licence
- Full, clean driving license
- Previous experience in a supervisory role
- Competent user of Microsoft Office
- The desire to succeed
- Be well organised
- Have a flexible attitude
- Looking for a long-term position
- Role model for safe work behaviours
- Coach and mentor others to succeed
- Turning & milling experience
- Some electrical experience. The ability to disconnect motors, check pressure systems and the ability to check currents on motors.
- Familiar with current policies & procedures, including internal & external H&S policies & legislation
- Knowledge of how to carry of Risk Assessments on customers sites
- Use of Sage Line 50 Accounts
- Some experience of selling but not a necessity
- CAD knowledge would be an advantage.
The Role Includes
- Completion of reports & quotes for repairs & site and service work.
- Daily communication with customers
- Attend morning meetings with the Director to discuss progression of the workshop and work on the weekly planner
- Liaising with the sales and account departments to ensure smooth running of the business
- Training schedules
- Site work will be involved which may include staying away from home on some occasions.
- Annual appraisals of the staff you will oversee
Full Time (40 hours)
Salary dependant on experience. Will be discussed at interview stage
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org